The Magic and Science of Herbs - taught by Ashley!
There's magic waiting in your kitchen!
Pre-registration is now open for The Magic and Science of Herbs, taught by Ashley Anderson!
Every other Tuesday, beginning June 27, we will meet to learn all about the magic, science, and practical applications of herbs. You'll get recipes, craft projects, rituals, and learn about the history, science, and rituals of 13 different herbs.
You'll also learn how to use essential oils safely and correctly, the best places to find quality herbs, and even how to grow your own!
Featured Herbs Include:
- Lemon Balm
Sign Up Now!
Your Enrollment Includes:
- Seven 90-minute classes, held Tuesday evenings from 4-5:30 pm Mountain Time, beginning on July 25, 2023.
- Permanent access to all recordings and class materials.
- PDF handouts for each lesson, including fun printables like recipe cards!
- For each featured herb, you'll learn: the mythology of the herb as well as scientific uses and history. You'll also learn all of the magical properties and correspondences.
- Each herb study will also come with a craft project, recipe, or ritual to bring your new knowledge to life!
- Pre-registration is now open exclusively to Shine Circle members. This pricing is not available to the public; please do not share this link.