Reiki at the Highest Level
It's what comes after Reiki Master.
Advanced energy healing techniques
Eight new symbols
Chanting and toning with Reiki
And a whole bunch more
Karuna Reiki will take place over six sessions:
Tuesday, March 19 - 5-7pm MT
Spring Equinox/Ostara Reiki Celebration and Karuna Kickoff
Wednesday, April 17 - 12-2pm MT
Karuna Reiki Warmup Training
Saturday & Sunday, May 18-19 - 10am-3pm MT
Karuna Reiki Training
Saturday & Sunday, June 29-30 - 10am-3pm MT
Karuna Reiki Training
Note: The two shorter sessions are held at different times to accommodate different schedules. Both will be recorded.
Karuna Reiki is one of the most profound Reiki experiences of my life. The additional symbols and healing process, the opportunity to increase my focus, and the wide-openness of my soul are things that haven't happened anywhere else in my Reiki journey.
Here's how the International Center for Reiki training describes the Karuna 1 and 2 Symbols and Process:
- The first symbol prepares you (or your client) for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level.
- The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to breakup the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self.
- The third symbol fills us with love and restores balance.
- The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing us back into our bodies and grounding.
- The final four symbols (known as the Karuna II symbols) have a higher vibration. They help us connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes we will discuss and experience in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
- Karuna Reiki is open to all Determined to Shine Reiki Masters
- Registration includes a Karuna Reiki Manual, sent to your home prior to the April session.
- Our March session will also feature an Ostara/Spring Equinox celebration, and we'll cover using Reiki for goal setting and fresh starts for Spring.
- As with Reiki Master, this is an expanded version of the traditional Karuna Reiki training program. (Typically, Karuna Reiki training is held over a 3-day period. Your training is held over four full days plus two addtional sessions.)
- For those who work with clients: the number of Karuna Reiki Masters is significantly smaller than the number of Reiki Masters worldwide. This allows you to offer deeper healing and personal experience than other practitioners in your area or niche.